1.08.2014

currently on my reading list...

I have so many books on my holds list at the library, I can't seem to keep up!  I always love to read an actual book, although lately I've been bingeing on audiobooks in the car for my commute every day - it makes the drive seem so much faster!  Here's a few of my most anticipated reads on these chilly winter days:

Where'd You Go, Bernaadette by Maria Semple

Girls in White Dresses by Jennifer Close

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
I'm sure you've all heard of (and probably already read) this one, but I'm still working on it.  It'll be a movie soon enough, one I'm very excited to see!

Dark Places and Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
While we're at it, we might as well finish the series!

On the Outside Looking Indian by Rupinder Gill
I'm always into cultural novels, whether true stories or fiction.  It's just a peep into how so many other people live, so differently from myself.

Malcom Gladwell
I want to get through them all, although I don't think I will read in order.  I think I'm going to start with Outliers.  It never hurts to get a little advice on achieving success.

Proof of Heaven by Eben Alexander, M.D.
 {amazon}
I'm more than halfway through this one, and I love it!  It's the perfect mix of science (and learning something new) and spirituality.

What's on your reading list?  Have you read anything amazing lately?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the list - reading more is on my 2014 list, but there seems to be so little time now. The Goldfinch is on my nightstand - just starting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Girls in White Dresses and Gone Girl both checked out from the library! They're on my shelf just waiting for me. I feel so behind the times having not read Gone Girl yet! Can't wait to crack it open! (I'm finishing the Interestings now)

    ReplyDelete